Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth W. Paulin Sr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Joseph Dumphrey at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Lockport, followed by a party hosted by their children and grandchildren for family and friends at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Paulin and Virginia A. Rundle were married April 15, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Church, Kenmore. He is a retired senior vice president at M&T Bank. They have six children and eight grandchildren.
Virginia and Kenneth Paulin
- 587 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 118 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 102 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws