Mr. and Mrs. George Russell of Cattaraugus celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at home. Mr. Russell and Connie Rowley were married July 1, 1948, in First Baptist Church, Binghamton. He is retired co-owner of Lakeshore Dispatch, Buffalo; she is retired from the state Office of Developmental Disabilities, Perrysburg. They have four children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Connie and George Russell
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph