Mr. and Mrs. John Neidhart of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family reception in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Neidhart and Elizabeth Oliva were married June 29, 1963, in St. Monica Catholic Church, Mishawaka, Ind. He is retired vice president of Tri-Delta Aggregates and retired regional manager of Associated General Contractors; she is a retired clerk at Marilla Free Library. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
John and Elizabeth Neidhart
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 98 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice