A Versailles man Monday confessed to having oral sex with an underage relative, Cattaraugus County District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman announced.
Harold R. Hunt, 39, pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal sexual act, first-degree incest and endangering the welfare of a child. The crimes occurred between October and December of 2007.
Hunt is in the Cattaraugus County Jail and will be sentenced Sept. 9.
In other court matters before Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz:
• Marlow T. Day, 27, of Allegany, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated Oct. 25 in the Town of Allegany.
• An Olean man pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Ryan M. Klein, 26, was driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.22 percent Feb. 6. His license was suspended or revoked at the time due to a prior alcohol-related conviction.
• Portville resident Mark F. Ciancio, 57, pleaded guilty to misuse of food stamps, a class A misdemeanor, after he attempted to use another person’s food stamps without authorization between Sept. 14 and Oct. 12 in the City of Olean.
• Chelsey D. Cloud, 24, of Great Valley, pleaded not guilty to two counts of fourth-degree grand larceny. Cloud was accused of stealing property valued in excess of $1,000 on two separate occasions in the Town of Great Valley, once between Nov. 13 and 20, and once between Nov. 15 and 18.
• Olean resident Adam C. Marshall, 20, was sentenced to one year in the Cattaraugus County Jail for a third-degree burglary committed Feb. 16 in the City of Olean.