Roseann S. Giordano and James C. Papafagos were married at 1 p.m. June 28 in St. George Orthodox Church, Lewiston. Guests gathered for a reception at Statler, Buffalo. Very Rev. Father Paul Solberg of St. George Orthodox Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas and Antoinette Giordano of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Alexander and Patricia Papafagos of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home Senior High School. She earned her liberal studies/teaching credential from California State University at Fullerton. The groom is a graduate of Sweet Home Senior High School. He earned a management degree from SUNY Buffalo State. James is owner and CEO at Buffalo Computing Solutions. After a trip to Sint Maarten in the Dutch Caribbean and St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the couple will make their home in Wheatfield Heights.
Roseann S. Giordano and James C. Papafagos wed in St. George Orthodox Church
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 219 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws