Meghan E.P. Finamore and James R. Schaller Jr. were married at 2 p.m. June 29 in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Kenmore. Guests gathered for a reception at The Mansion on Delaware, Buffalo. Friend of the family the Rev. Richard A. Reina, spiritual director of Christ the King Seminary heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Deborah Finamore of Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are James R. Sr. and Carol C. Schaller of Winston Salem, N.C. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West Senior High. She earned a bachelor’s degree in baking and pastry management from Culinary Institute of America and also earned a master’s degree in career and technical education from SUNY Buffalo State. Meghan is a culinary and baking instructor at Erie 1 BOCES. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. James is a general manager at World Gym. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Amherst.
Meghan E.P. Finamore and James R. Schaller Jr. wed in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph