Alison Elizabeth Brunger and Jeffrey Robert Hargrove were married at 4 p.m. June 15 in Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel, Cornell University, Ithaca. Guests gathered for a reception at Ithaca Holiday Inn. The Rev. Steven Felker of Christ Chapel, Ithaca, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are E. Geoffrey and Carol Brunger of Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are the Rev. Lee and Linda Hardgrove of North Kingstown, R.I. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor of science degree in industrial labor relations from Cornell University. She also earned a juris doctorate from University of Buffalo Law School and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Jacobs’ School of Business. Alison is a human resource manager at Valeant Pharmnaceuticals. The groom is a graduate of Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, N.Y, He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Cornell University. Jeffrey is a regional sales manager at Mettler-Toledo. After a trip to Greece, the couple will make their home in Denville, N.J.
Alison Elizabeth Brunger and Jeffrey Robert Hargrove wed in Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud