Alison Elizabeth Brunger and Jeffrey Robert Hargrove were married at 4 p.m. June 15 in Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel, Cornell University, Ithaca. Guests gathered for a reception at Ithaca Holiday Inn. The Rev. Steven Felker of Christ Chapel, Ithaca, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are E. Geoffrey and Carol Brunger of Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are the Rev. Lee and Linda Hardgrove of North Kingstown, R.I. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor of science degree in industrial labor relations from Cornell University. She also earned a juris doctorate from University of Buffalo Law School and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Jacobs’ School of Business. Alison is a human resource manager at Valeant Pharmnaceuticals. The groom is a graduate of Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, N.Y, He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Cornell University. Jeffrey is a regional sales manager at Mettler-Toledo. After a trip to Greece, the couple will make their home in Denville, N.J.
Alison Elizabeth Brunger and Jeffrey Robert Hargrove wed in Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel
- 210 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 154Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph