Marie C. D’Orazio and Bryan J. Staniszewski were married at 2 p.m. June 29 in Christ the King Chapel, Canisius College, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Templeton Landing, Buffalo. The Rev. James L. Dugan, S.J., of Canisius College heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Pasquale (Neno) and Maureen E. D’Orazio of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Madaline Staniszewski Sr. of Town of Tonawanda. Sister of the bride Jacqueline D’Orazio, served as the maid of honor, and friend of the groom Michael Clubine was the best man. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and also earned a Master of Business Administration dgreee from Canisius College. Marie is a professional health care representative at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and a Master of Business Administration degree, professional accounting, from Canisius College. Bryan is a financial services adviser at Lumsden and McCormick, Financial Services, LLC. After a trip to Europe, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Marie C. D’Orazio and Bryan J. Staniszewski wed in Christ the King Chapel
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo