Holly Evanov and Kevin Pope were married at 4 p.m. June 1 in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Pittsburgh. Guests gathered for a reception at Carnegie Museum of Pittsburgh. The Rev. Michael Roche of St. Paul’s Cathedral heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Regis and Suzanne Evanov of South Park, Pa. The bridegroom’s parents are Kenneth and Elizabeth Pope of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of South Park High School and attended Shippensburg University. Holly is a manager at Charmin Charlie’s. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph Collegiate Institute. He earned a Bachelor of Health Science degree and a physician assistant master’s degree from Duquesne University. Kevin is a physician assistant at Orthopaedic Specialists of UPMC. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Coraopolis, Pa.
Holly Evanov and Kevin Pope wed in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Pittsburgh
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo