The Common Council’s Community Development Committee will hold a work session to discuss federal block grant spending at 1 p.m. Monday in Room 1417 of City Hall.
Also this week:
• The Council will hold its premeeting caucus at 2 p.m. Monday in Room 1417 of City Hall.
• The Council will meet in regular session at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers, and will consider a $5.3 million state grant to assist Statler City and a $320,000 state grant to assist People United for Sustainable Housing for projects on Chenango and West Utica streets and Massachusetts Avenue.
• The Water Board will meet at 8 a.m. Wednesday in Room 502 of City Hall.
• The Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday in Room 209 of City Hall.
• The Preservation Board will meet at 3 p.m. Thursday in Room 901 of City Hall.