The Genesee County Sheriff’s Office reported 99 arrests for rowdiness, drug possession and underage drinking.
Eighty-one of the arrests were for underage possession of alcohol, and four more for unlawful possession of marijuana.
Most of those arrested came from the Rochester area, but deputies arrested some Buffalo-area fans, too.
ToniMarie Gigante, 39, of Hallam Road, Buffalo, was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly causing a disturbance and refusing to leave the concert venue. She was arraigned in Darien Town Court and jailed in lieu of $250 bail.
Rachel M. Sanchez, 24, of Lake Street, Angola, was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly using obscene language and causing a disturbance while leaving the concert.
An 18-year-old from Hamburg was charged with third-degree criminal trespass for allegedly jumping a fence into the concert venue after previously being ejected from the concert.
A 17-year-old from Buffalo was arrested for trespassing after allegedly jumping a fence into a restricted area of the venue.
Another 17-year-old from East Amherst was charged with trespass after allegedly entering the venue without a ticket.
99 arrested at Darien Lake concert
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 144 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 81 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed