A 47-year-old Stockbridge Avenue man was arrested on assault and other charges about 2 a.m. today for allegedly punching a 15-year-old neighbor boy as they argued in the victim’s home in the 400 block of the street several hours earlier. Lee Pope was also charged with child endangerment and harassment on the complaint of the victim’s mother.
Man accused of punching boy in face
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 220 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals