A 47-year-old Stockbridge Avenue man was arrested on assault and other charges about 2 a.m. today for allegedly punching a 15-year-old neighbor boy as they argued in the victim’s home in the 400 block of the street several hours earlier. Lee Pope was also charged with child endangerment and harassment on the complaint of the victim’s mother.
Man accused of punching boy in face
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph