A 47-year-old Stockbridge Avenue man was arrested on assault and other charges about 2 a.m. today for allegedly punching a 15-year-old neighbor boy as they argued in the victim’s home in the 400 block of the street several hours earlier. Lee Pope was also charged with child endangerment and harassment on the complaint of the victim’s mother.
Man accused of punching boy in face
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo