Buffalo’s outdoor pools opened Monday for the summer, and are open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. six days per week.
Splash pads are open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week.
Pools and splash pads are located at:
• Martin Luther King Jr. Park, at Fillmore Avenue and Best Street, wading pool, closed Sunday.
• Masten Park, at Best and Orange streets, pool closed Saturday.
• Kensington pool, at Kensington Avenue and Grider Street, pool closed Sunday.
• Houghton Park, at the foot of Spann Street, pool closed Sunday.
• Lincoln Recreation Center, at the foot of Quincy Street, splash pad only.
• Lanigan Fieldhouse, 150 Fulton St., splash pad only.
• Cazenovia Park, 25 Cazenovia St. Indoor pool at 626 Abbott Road is closed Monday, open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, open 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Allison pool, 50 Reese St., pool closed Sunday.
• Centennial pool, in LaSalle Park at the foot of Porter Avenue, closed Saturday.
• Schiller Park, on Sprenger Avenue, splash pad only.
• Roosevelt Park, at the foot of Roosevelt Avenue, splash pad opens this Friday.
• Crowley wading pool, at Tonawanda and Crowley streets, closed Saturday.
• JFK pool, 141 Hickory St., closed Sunday.
• Riverside pool, 2505 Niagara St., closed Sunday.
• Shoshone pool, 467 Beard St., closed Saturday.
• Indoor pool at 1171 E. Lovejoy St., closed Tuesday. Open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Friday. Open 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
For further information on city pools, contact (716) 851-5998.