Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker were married at 2 p.m. on May 10 in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Lewiston. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. The Rev. Susan Keppy heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David A. and Rozanne Puskas of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Edward and Patricia Walker of Lewiston. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint Central School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, and also earned a master’s degree in literacy from Niagara University. Dana is a telephone claims representative at GEICO. The groom is a graduate of Lewiston Porter Central School. He is currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in computer electronics technology from SUNY Buffalo State. Chad is a lead mechanical engineering technician at Baxter Healthcare. The couple will make their home in Lewiston.
Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 91 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice