A 47-year-old man spotted using a cell phone while driving on William Street was stopped by Erie County Sheriff’s Deputies Daniel Harris and Richard Retzlaff at the intersection with Pine Street about 10:45 p.m Wednesday and ended up being charged with driving while intoxicated after he refused to take a breath test. Elton Deas was issued an appearance ticket for a Buffalo City Court arraignment in several weeks. His home address was not disclosed by the sheriff’s office.
Drunk driver using cell phone arrested in Buffalo
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws