A 47-year-old man spotted using a cell phone while driving on William Street was stopped by Erie County Sheriff’s Deputies Daniel Harris and Richard Retzlaff at the intersection with Pine Street about 10:45 p.m Wednesday and ended up being charged with driving while intoxicated after he refused to take a breath test. Elton Deas was issued an appearance ticket for a Buffalo City Court arraignment in several weeks. His home address was not disclosed by the sheriff’s office.
Drunk driver using cell phone arrested in Buffalo
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud