Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long were married at 4 p.m. June 14 in Immaculate Conception Church, East Aurora. Guest gathered for a reception at Kloc’s Grove, West Seneca. Father Robert W. Wardenski of Immaculate Conception Church heard the couples vows. The bride’s parents are Donald and Karen Krempholtz of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Phillip Jr. and Sharon Long of South Wales. The bride is a graduate of East Aurora High School. She earned her nursing degree from Trocaire College. The groom is a graduate of Holland High School. He works at Steuben Foods. After a trip to the Bahamas, the couple will make their home in South Wales.
Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long wed in Immaculate Conception Church
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws