Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long were married at 4 p.m. June 14 in Immaculate Conception Church, East Aurora. Guest gathered for a reception at Kloc’s Grove, West Seneca. Father Robert W. Wardenski of Immaculate Conception Church heard the couples vows. The bride’s parents are Donald and Karen Krempholtz of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Phillip Jr. and Sharon Long of South Wales. The bride is a graduate of East Aurora High School. She earned her nursing degree from Trocaire College. The groom is a graduate of Holland High School. He works at Steuben Foods. After a trip to the Bahamas, the couple will make their home in South Wales.
Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long wed in Immaculate Conception Church
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals