Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long were married at 4 p.m. June 14 in Immaculate Conception Church, East Aurora. Guest gathered for a reception at Kloc’s Grove, West Seneca. Father Robert W. Wardenski of Immaculate Conception Church heard the couples vows. The bride’s parents are Donald and Karen Krempholtz of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Phillip Jr. and Sharon Long of South Wales. The bride is a graduate of East Aurora High School. She earned her nursing degree from Trocaire College. The groom is a graduate of Holland High School. He works at Steuben Foods. After a trip to the Bahamas, the couple will make their home in South Wales.
Rose G. Krempholtz and Nicholas J. Long wed in Immaculate Conception Church
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance