Leah Hays and Daniel Gaffney were married at 8 a.m. June 21 in city clerk’s office, Manhattan. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill, Buffalo. The bride’s parents are Thomas Hays and Ellen Friedland of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Jim and Ann Gaffney of Syracuse. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Spanish from Binghamton University, and also earned a master’s degree in TESOL from Hunter College. Leah is a first-grade teacher at NYC Department of Education. The groom is a graduate of West Genesee High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in education from Hunter College. Daniel is a teacher at NYC Department of Education. After a trip to Maine, the couple will make their home in Manhattan.
Leah Hays and Daniel Gaffney wed in Manhattan city clerk’s office
- 164 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph