Following a 10 year courtship, Kathleen A. Serwacki and Timothy R. Sekuterski were married at 2 p.m. May 11 in St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows Roman Catholic Church, Elma. Guests gathered for a reception at Elma Fire Company, Elma. The Rev. Daniel Palys of St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows Roman Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Matthew J. and Irene Serwacki of Elma. The bridegroom’s parents are Florence and the late Richard Sekuterski of Elma. Maid of honor was AnnTheresa Boller, friend of the bride for 40 years. Bridesmaids were Blair Boller, Makaela Previty, daughter of the bride, and Emma Sekuterski, niece of the groom. Best man was Jeffery Sekuterski, brother of the groom. The bride is a graduate of Iroquois High School. Kathleen owns her own business. The groom is a graduate of Iroquois High School. Timothy is employed by Homeland Security. After a trip to their home in Florida, the couple is making their home in Elma.
Kathleen A. Serwacki and Timothy R. Sekuterski wed in St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows Church
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud