Laura M. Rovner and Aric J. Fecher were married at 2 p.m. May 18 in Zion Lutheran Church, Clarence. Guests gathered for a reception at the Rapids Theatre, Niagara Falls. Pastor Randy Milleville of Zion Lutheran Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Janice E. and the late Ricki B. Rovner of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Kim M. and Paul E. Fecher of Williamsville. Maid of honor was Erin L. Meeks and matron of honor was Stephanie A. Edbaurer. Best man was Scott D. DeLacy. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a mechanical engineering degree and also earned a master’s degree in business from University at Buffalo. Laura is a national accounts manager at Piramal Critical Care. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School and attended the University at Buffalo. Aric is a engineering project manager at Cobey Inc. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple is making their home in Clarence.
Laura M. Rovner and Aric J. Fecher wed in Zion Lutheran Church
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance