Victoria Henry and Taylor Battaglia were married at 2 p.m. June 15 in St. Joseph University Parish, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island. Father Jack Ledwon of St. Joseph University Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jack P. Henry and Hadia Henry of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Louis Battaglia, Sherri Fanfulik, Amy Battaglia and Kevin Fanfulik. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a health sciences degree and also earned a master’s of physician assistant studies degree from Daemen College. The bride is a neurosurgical physician’s assistant at Brain and Spine Center. The groom, a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Alfred State. Taylor is a mechanical engineer at Building Controls and Services. After a Mediterranean cruise, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Victoria Henry and Taylor Battaglia wed in St. Joseph University Parish
- 321 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph