Victoria Henry and Taylor Battaglia were married at 2 p.m. June 15 in St. Joseph University Parish, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island. Father Jack Ledwon of St. Joseph University Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jack P. Henry and Hadia Henry of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Louis Battaglia, Sherri Fanfulik, Amy Battaglia and Kevin Fanfulik. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a health sciences degree and also earned a master’s of physician assistant studies degree from Daemen College. The bride is a neurosurgical physician’s assistant at Brain and Spine Center. The groom, a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Alfred State. Taylor is a mechanical engineer at Building Controls and Services. After a Mediterranean cruise, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Victoria Henry and Taylor Battaglia wed in St. Joseph University Parish
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 216Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified