Michelle Fridey and Brenden Switzer were married at 2:30 p.m. December 22, 2012, in The Tabernacle, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. Pastor Jeremy Ziegler of Full Gospel Tabernacle Park heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas and Susan Fridey of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Cynthia and Richard Switzer of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in health and physical education from Canisius College and is attending West Virginia University. Michelle is a physical education and health teacher at Williamsville Central School District. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in social studies education and also earned a master’s degree in history from SUNY Buffalo State. Brenden is a substitute teacher at Williamsville and Starpoint Central School Districts and is also a in-car driving instructor for AAA Driving Program. The couple honeymooned in Mexico.
Michelle Fridey and Brenden Switzer wed in The Tabernacle
- 456Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance