April M. Solecki and Jonathan P. Sayers were married at 5:30 p.m. December 22, 2012, in Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. Sue Olson heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David S. and Sandra A. Solecki of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Jerry Sayers of Williamsville and Karen Benton of Wheatfield. The bride is a graduate of St. Mary’s High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. April is a medical coding supervisor at Exigence Medical Billing. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history SUNY Buffalo State. Jonathan is a IT desktop support specialist at Evans Bank. After a trip to Southern California, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
April M. Solecki and Jonathan P. Sayers wed in Tonawanda Castle
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph