April M. Solecki and Jonathan P. Sayers were married at 5:30 p.m. December 22, 2012, in Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. Sue Olson heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David S. and Sandra A. Solecki of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Jerry Sayers of Williamsville and Karen Benton of Wheatfield. The bride is a graduate of St. Mary’s High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. April is a medical coding supervisor at Exigence Medical Billing. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history SUNY Buffalo State. Jonathan is a IT desktop support specialist at Evans Bank. After a trip to Southern California, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
April M. Solecki and Jonathan P. Sayers wed in Tonawanda Castle
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 211 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 182 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change