Caitlin A. English and Brendan M. Loughran were married at 1 p.m. May 25 in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at The Statler Terrace Room, Buffalo. Father Daniel Serbicki of Queen of Heaven Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Kevin J. and Ann M. English of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael F. and Joan A. Loughran of Monroeville, Pa. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English and history from Colgate University and also earned a juris doctor degree from University at Buffalo Law School. Caitlin is a attorney at Rupp, Baase, Pfalzgraf, Cunningham & Coppola LLC. The groom is a graduate of Gateway Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in physics from Colgate University and also earned a master’s degree in medical physics from University at Buffalo. Brendan is a research assistant at SUNY Buffalo Research Foundation. After a trip to Ireland and Italy, the couple are making their home in East Aurora.
Caitlin A. English and Brendan M. Loughran wed in Queen of Heaven Church
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 77 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice