Gretchen A. Bruning and Brian R. Urbanski were married at 5:30 p.m. June 14 in Hotel @ The Lafayette, Buffalo, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Pastor Scott D. Hannon of St. John Lutheran Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John H. and the late Nancy K. Bruning of Clarence. The bridegroom’s parents are William J. and Barbara A. Urbanski of Lancaster. The bride is a graduate of Akron High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in elementary education from SUNY Buffalo State. Gretchen is a fifth-grade teacher at Casey Middle School. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in economic crime investigation from Hilbert College. Brian is a assistant service manager at West Herr Auto Group. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple is making their home in Akron.
Gretchen A. Bruning and Brian R. Urbanski wed in Hotel @ The Lafayette
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home