• BNI Executive Marketing Team, breakfast meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. For information, call 818-2526 or www.bniemt.com.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for downsized employees and career changers, 10 a.m., Lakewood Town Offices (upstairs), 20 W. Summit St., Lakewood. Call 276-1127.
• Executive Taking Action Forum, Life Coach Roundtable, a leadership and personal development networking group, 7 p.m., Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport, 4600 Genesee St., Cheektowaga. Reservations, 202-8423.
• The Advantage Business Networking Group of Niagara County, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Wheatfield Community Center, 2790 Church Road, North Tonawanda. Call 433-2402.
• The Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce, morning business exchange networking group meeting, 8 a.m., Olive Tree Restaurant, 5240 Broadway, Lancaster. Call 681-9755.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for individuals in career/job transition, 10 a.m., Harlem Road Community Center, 4255 Harlem Road, Amherst. Call 276-1777.
• Kiwanis Club of Buffalo, 12:10 p.m., Holiday Inn Downtown, 620 Delaware Ave. Program: scholarship luncheon speaker: Dr. Pamela C. Brown, superintendent of the Buffalo Public Schools. Reservations, 854-4034 or www.buffalokiwanisclub.com.
• Buffalo Niagara Partnership Scramble Networking Series, 5-8:30 p.m., Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls, 101 Old Falls St., Niagara Falls. Tickets: $25 member; $50 nonmember. Registration, www.thepartnership.org/eventscalendar or 852-7100.
Seminars and classes
• Women’s Business Center at Canisius, Women In Networking (WIN) City meeting, 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m., Canisius College, Demerly Hall 2365 Main St. “When Seconds Count … Being Proactive Can Help Save A Life” & “Benefits of Corporate Stress Management Training & Self Improvement Workshops.” Reservations, email@example.com
• “How to Avoid Probate & Estate Taxes” workshop, 5:30 p.m., Montgomery Park Independent Senior Living Community, 6363 Transit Road, East Amherst. Presenters: Robert Friedman, Friedman & Ranzenhofer Attorneys and Michael W. Buettner, Raymond James Financial Services. Registration, 631-9999.
• BNI Platinum, networking meeting, 6:45 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. For information, call 864-0478.
• BNI Pinnacle, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Transit Valley Country Club, 8920 Transit Road, East Amherst. Reservations, (585) 704-4383.
• BNI Signature, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., K of C Banquet Facility, 2735 Union Road, Cheektowaga. Information, 886-1257, Ext. 201.
• The WNY Business Alliance, business-to-business networking meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Millennium Hotel and Resort, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga. Call 310-3235.
• The Western New York Business Network Group for professionals, 7:45 a.m., Comfort Inn, 1 Flint Road, Amherst. Information, 553-8883.
• Rotary Club of Buffalo, 6 p.m., Templeton Landing, 2 Templeton Terrace. Program: President’s Report, Michael J. Grimaldi. Call 854-3397.
• Buffalo Niagara Partnership, Economics of Sustainability Series: Resources for Proactive Preservation and Redevelopment, 8-10 a.m., Hotel@Lafayette, Courtyard Room, 391 Washington St. Registration is open to both Partnership members and nonmembers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register at www.thepartnership.org/eventscalendar or 852-7100.
• The Niagara Falls, New York Chamber of Commerce, general meeting, 6 p.m., Day’s Inn, Rainbow Room, 443 Main St, Niagara Falls. Speaker: Michael A. Casale Deputy Commissioner of Business Development from Niagara County Economic Development. General public is invited. Doors open at 5:30. Information, 285-5345.
Seminars and classes
• Insyte Consulting, UB STOR, UBCAT, NYS Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics & Life Sciences, R&D Workshop for small businesses and researchers, 8-11:30 a.m., Buffalo Life Sciences Complex-Zebro Room, 701 Ellicott St. Topic: Introduction to Federal SBIR/STTR Funding. No Charge. Required registration insyte-sbirworkshop2013.eventbrite.com. For information, Jack McGowan-636-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• BNI Enterprise, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Fairdale Banquet Center, 672 Wehrle Drive, Amherst. Information, 316-2302.
• BNI Circle of Excellence, networking meeting, 6:45-9 a.m., Milo’s Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Call 408-2525.
• The Bella Moglie Foundation, premiere event by the Breast Cancer Network of Western New York, 5-11 p.m., 3297 Walden Ave., Depew. “Pink Is Not My Color,” fashion show by Tony Walker and Co., raffle and silent auctions, entertainment, food and cocktails. Information: email@example.com or call 235-0815.
• Economic Development Corporation for Erie County, Policy Committee meeting, 8:30 a.m., ECIDA, 143 Genesee St. Reservations, 856-6525, Ext. 136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.