Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Hoffman of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Finger Lakes sightseeing trip. Mr. Hoffman and Frances Klaiber were married June 5, 1953, in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Harris Hill. He is a retired home builder in the Clarence area and retired Buffalo union carpenter. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frances and Bruce Hoffman
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance