Mr. and Mrs. John H. Betz of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Betz and Diane E. Hoke were married June 22, 1963, in St. Mark Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired facilities inspector for the state Department of Motor Vehicles; she is a retired teacher at All Saints School, Buffalo, and St. Paul’s School, Kenmore. They have four children and three grandchildren.
John and Diane Betz
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice