The Rev. and Mrs. Thomas J. Dalbo of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Alaskan cruise with children, grandchildren and spouses in early July. Mr. Dalbo and Janice E. Schultz were married June 22, 1963, in Prospect Avenue Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is retired pastor emeritus of Winchester Community Church, West Seneca; she is a retired teacher in Lancaster, West Seneca and North Tonawanda schools, and currently serves on the West Seneca School Board. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Janice and Thomas Dalbo
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 211 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 204 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change