Mr. and Mrs. Charles DiMartino of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Hideaway Grille, North Tonawanda. Mr. DiMartino and Rosaria A. Canino were married June 15, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Church, Buffalo. He retired from Niagara County Department of Mental Health, Lockport; she retired from the medical records department at Excelisor Orthopaedics. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Charles and Rosetta DiMartino
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 440 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 334 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change