Mr. and Mrs. Charles DiMartino of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Hideaway Grille, North Tonawanda. Mr. DiMartino and Rosaria A. Canino were married June 15, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Church, Buffalo. He retired from Niagara County Department of Mental Health, Lockport; she retired from the medical records department at Excelisor Orthopaedics. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Charles and Rosetta DiMartino
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 125 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 109 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 72 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed