Mr. and Mrs. John Anthony Maciejewski of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends at their sister and brother-in-law’s East Aurora home. Mr. Maciejewski and Sandra Lee Leydecker were married June 22, 1963, in St. Vincent Catholic Church, Spring Brook. He is a retired millwright for Buffalo Forge and a Vietnam War veteran; she is a retired legal secretary for Erie County Department of Law. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Sandra and John Maciejewski
- 376 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo