Dr. and Mrs. Edward A. Rayhill of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A gathering to be attended by all 24 family members is planned July 5 at the Grand Island home of their son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Donnette. Dr. Rayhill and Joanne Decot were married June 20, 1953, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is a retired family physician and general practitioner; she is a pastel artist. They have four children, eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Joanne and Edward Rayhill
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud