Dr. and Mrs. Edward A. Rayhill of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A gathering to be attended by all 24 family members is planned July 5 at the Grand Island home of their son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Donnette. Dr. Rayhill and Joanne Decot were married June 20, 1953, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is a retired family physician and general practitioner; she is a pastel artist. They have four children, eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Joanne and Edward Rayhill
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals