Dr. and Mrs. Edward A. Rayhill of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A gathering to be attended by all 24 family members is planned July 5 at the Grand Island home of their son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Donnette. Dr. Rayhill and Joanne Decot were married June 20, 1953, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is a retired family physician and general practitioner; she is a pastel artist. They have four children, eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Joanne and Edward Rayhill
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph