Mr. and Mrs. John Rickettson of Holland celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, followed by a family picnic. Mr. Rickettson and Eileen Hickel were married June 19, 1948, in Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Elma. He is a retired heavy-equipment mechanic for L.B. Smith Co. They have six children, 12 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
John and Eileen Rickettson
- 576 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws