Mr. and Mrs. Robert Lussier of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a reception in Chef’s Restaurant. Mr. Lussier and Margaret Moore were married June 15, 1963, in Holy Family Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Buffalo Forge and American Axle. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Bob and Margie Lussier
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo