Mr. and Mrs. Richard Wittmeyer of North Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party hosted by their children at Marienthal Country Inn, Eden. Mr. Wittmeyer and Carolyn Brock were married June 15, 1963, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. He retired from the State Army National Guard; she is retired from CVS Pharmacy. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Richard and Carolyn Wittmeyer
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance