Mr. and Mrs. Donald Pirotta of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., is planned later this summer. Mr. Pirotta and Trina Stefanski were married June 22, 1963, in St. Luke Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the maintenance department of the Ken-Ton School District; she is a retired secretary in the West Seneca School District. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Donald and Trina Pirotta
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance