Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Zika of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Annunciation of Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a dinner hosted by their children in Polish Villa II, Cheektowaga. Mr. Zika and Marie J. Bulsei were married June 6, 1953, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired inspector for General Motors. They have three children, six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Paul and Marie Zika
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins