Mr. and Mrs. Leo J. Chambers of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. Mr. Chambers and Geraldine Dwyer were married June 13, 1953, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired applications engineer for Worthington Pumps; she is a retired volunteer coordinator for SPCA Serving Erie County. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Leo and Geri Chambers
- 543 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 97 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 92 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground