Mr. and Mrs. Donald Donewirth of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends in Old Orchard Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Donewirth and Lore Haring were married June 6, 1953, in St. Andrew’s Evangelical and Reformed Church. He is a retired managing director for Ferro Corp. in France and division president for the same company in Cleveland. They have a daughter.
Donald and Lore Donewirth
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 234 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws