Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Robinson of Orchard Park celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing, followed by an intimate family dinner at Marienthal Country Inn in Eden. Mr. Robinson and Dorothy Smith were married June 12, 1948, in St. Martin’s Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a civil engineer and retired as vice president for Urban Engineers Inc., Buffalo; she is a retired registered nurse. They have 16 children, 22 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Dorothy and Arthur Robinson
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice