Mr. and Mrs. Richard Baran of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a family dinner at Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Baran and Lorraine Gburek were married June 6, 1953, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired chemist for E.I. DuPont with 35 years of service; she is a retired claims clerk for Prudential Insurance Co., Williamsville. They have a daughter and three grandchildren.
Richard and Lori Baran
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 128 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance