Mr. and Mrs. Richard Baran of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a family dinner at Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Baran and Lorraine Gburek were married June 6, 1953, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired chemist for E.I. DuPont with 35 years of service; she is a retired claims clerk for Prudential Insurance Co., Williamsville. They have a daughter and three grandchildren.
Richard and Lori Baran
- 314 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph