Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Mattimore of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Tony Rome’s in West Seneca. Mr. Mattimore and Joan Crowley were married June 15, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is a retired teacher for Turner-Carroll High School; she is a retired secretary for Myles R. Firey & Co. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Daniel and Joan Mattimore
- 455Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 112 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance