Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Mattimore of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Tony Rome’s in West Seneca. Mr. Mattimore and Joan Crowley were married June 15, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is a retired teacher for Turner-Carroll High School; she is a retired secretary for Myles R. Firey & Co. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Daniel and Joan Mattimore
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph