Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sutton of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Sutton and Mary Murphy were married June 15, 1963, in St. Martin’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired service manager for Nuttall Gear Corp. in Wheatfield; she is retired from the West Seneca Central School District. They have four children, 12 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Charles and Mary Sutton
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes