Catherine M. Sicoli and Luke C. Darling were married at 2 p.m. April 27 in St. Mary of the Cataract, Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda. The Rev. Jasek P. Mazur of St. Mary of the Cataract heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David M. & Kathryn J. Sicoli of Lewiston. Mother of the groom is Grace Haymes of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Lewiston-Porter High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Canisius College and a associate degree in veterinary technology from Medaille College. Catherine is a licensed veterinary technician at Gerber Small Animal Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Canisius High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and electrical engineering from University at Buffalo. Luke is a system analyst II at First Niagara. After a cruise to Europe and the Greek Isles, the couple is making their home in Niagara Falls.
Catherine M. Sicoli and Luke C. Darling wed in St. Mary of the Cataract Church
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 248 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 124 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 102 Shots reportedly fire in Town of Boston