Catherine M. Sicoli and Luke C. Darling were married at 2 p.m. April 27 in St. Mary of the Cataract, Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda. The Rev. Jasek P. Mazur of St. Mary of the Cataract heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David M. & Kathryn J. Sicoli of Lewiston. Mother of the groom is Grace Haymes of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Lewiston-Porter High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Canisius College and a associate degree in veterinary technology from Medaille College. Catherine is a licensed veterinary technician at Gerber Small Animal Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Canisius High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and electrical engineering from University at Buffalo. Luke is a system analyst II at First Niagara. After a cruise to Europe and the Greek Isles, the couple is making their home in Niagara Falls.
Catherine M. Sicoli and Luke C. Darling wed in St. Mary of the Cataract Church
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo