Kristen Ruggirello and Arthur Curcione were married at 4 p.m. June 14 in St. Joseph Church, Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Como Restaurant, Niagara Falls. The Rev. Duane R. Klizek heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Michele Ruggirello of Niagara Falls. The bridegroom’s parents are Arthur Curcione and Cimmy Roma of Niagara Falls. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School and attended Niagara County Community College. Kristen is a paralegal at Muscato & Shatkin LLP. The groom is a graduate of Niagara Falls High School. Following high school Arthur joined the U.S. military and is currently a member of the Air Force National Guard. He also is a firefighter at Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station. The couple will make their home in Niagara Falls.
Kristen Ruggirello and Arthur Curcione wed in St. Joseph Church
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 77 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice